Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday 13th

I want to welcome anyone who stumbles upon my new blog, and a happy Friday the 13th!
Friday the 13th is my favorite time of year. Yeah, I said it. I love that it spook's some people. There is even a bonus if it lands in October. Man, I love it when it lands in October! A little more about me, I have a long-hair black cat named Binx, my brother named him. Also, I got married on my husband and my favorite holiday--Halloween. Nothing strange or out of the ordinary has happened to me today, but the day is still young... and tonight I celebrate a friends birthday with a helarious 80's cover band -- The Spazmatics. I've seen them a few times and every time, I nearly pee my pants, they're so funny.

So any way, welcome to my first post through my author page. I do post book reviews on Read It In Houston. I'm not too interesting right now, because I've got my head down working as hard as I can. I'm more than half-way through editing my first book Heads Will Roll. Every Wednesday, I attend a group edit session with people from The Houston Writers Guild. Great group of people. If you are considering writing, I would suggest to find a writers group. You think you know so much, but you get to a group like this and they really show you how little you know.

Lastly, I wanted to share a funny photo with you that my husband took. Maybe it will be on the back of my book one day, though I imagine I will have to jump through hoops to get permission from the "Dummies" company.

No comments:

Post a Comment